Do we have to pay council tax whilst living at the house?

If you are all students, you should be exempt from paying Council Tax. You may have to produce a copy of your Student Enrolment Certificate to Canterbury City Council to prove your studentship. For most students this process can now be completed online. Please ask your course tutor for details of how to obtain your Student Enrolment Certificate.

Posted in: Other Fees