What happens if I want to leave the house before the tenancy agreement ends?

Since the tenancy agreement is for a fixed term of one year, you will be obliged to pay your rent for the full year. However, if you can find a replacement tenant who is acceptable to your housemates, you can be released from the contract once a new tenancy agreement has been signed to include your replacement. You will incur a charge of £100 for this change.

Posted in: Other Fees, Tenancy Agreement