Will our belongings be insured whilst in the house?

When you take a tenancy at one of our houses, we will provide you with a standard contents insurance policy with Endsleigh Insurance. This is a cost free benefit to you. Since this is your personal insurance policy, you may subsequently tailor it directly with Endsleigh Insurance to ensure it meets all your requirements whilst living in our house.

Posted in: Insurance